Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart has posted a list of several things for which she praises God, and she is encouraging others to post lists, too. I think it is a wonderful idea, especially in these uncertain times of ours which can so easily make us despair. If we put our hope and trust in God alone, we can indeed find many things to praise Him for everyday.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! —Psalm 100:4
Here are a few things I praise God for today …
1. Praise, You, O God, for Your infinite love for me.
2. Praise and thank You for blessing me with a good husband who cares for me so well.
3. Praise, You, O Lord, for five children to love and care for, and for the simple, yet profound, ways they witness to me of Your love.
4. Praise and thank You for a 65-degree, spring-like day, so we can take our first family walk of the year together.
5. Praise God for coffee and key lime pie.
6. Praise, You, O God, for family and friends (IRL and in this blog world).
7. Praise and thank You for Mary and all the saints and angels in Heaven for their example and their prayers for me.
8. Praise God for the gift of faith.
What are you praising God for today? Go here for more lists.
Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. —Hebrews 13:15