I am a little behind on my daily lists of gratitude. But rightly so!
My husband and I just returned from a 4-day, 3-night get-away for our 13th wedding anniversary! What an enormous blessing it is to have time away from daily life to rest, relax, and reconnect with God and my spouse!
15. Uninterrupted conversation with my husband Greg
16. Someone who really listens to and “gets” me
17. The scenic North Shore of Lake Superior … The view never gets old.
18. Knitting by the fire
19. Indulging in a Hallmark movie in the middle of the morning
20. Savoring one of the best meals of my life: a mushroom crepe with garlic, cheese, asparagus … It was unforgettable!
21. Receiving the kindest, most affirming reaction from a stranger I’ve ever received about the fact that I have six children
22. Hiking along the lake shore
23. Maintaining my weight-loss progress while on vacation
24. Beginning a new book and relating to the author on so many levels
25. Receiving excited welcome-home hugs and kisses from my children
26. Playing a new game with my kids
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.