This November, I plan to post 30 days of gratitude. Here are Days 21 & 22 …
95. Being inspired by others with ideas for keeping Thanksgiving healthy
96. The energy to organize my sons’ bedroom
97. A great deal on a new-to-us kitchen table that is BIGGER than our old one
98. Thinning out the mudroom and keeping only what is necessary; putting the rest away where it belongs
99. That lighter feeling I have after organizing and straightening
100. Jesus Christ, my King!
101. A beautiful traditional Novus Ordo Mass at St. Agnes Church
102. Playing board games with my girls
103. A foggy day outside; a cozy day inside
104. Chips and cheese
105. Hearing the Packers vs. Vikings game in the background … as well as cheering for both sides from my family members
106. Turkey cooking in the slow cooker for a little early Thanksgiving dinner
107. Family Rosary
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.