2. Praise God for His infinite mercy and forgiveness.
3. Praise God for the ability to tangibly experience that forgiveness in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
3. Praise the Lord for coming to be with us in the Blessed Sacrament.
4. Praise Him for allowing us to receive Him and be so near to Him in Holy Communion.
5. Praise God for all of His provisions.
6. Praise God for His amazingly beautiful creations.
7. Praise Him for His protection and guidance.
8. Praise the Lord for blessing me with a wonderful husband and beautiful children.
9. Praise God for my mom, who is a lovely witness of the Faith to me.
10. Praise the Lord for being an awesome God … and for all the ways He reveals Himself to me.
Thank you, Jennifer, for creating and hosting Praise! It’s always a good way to start the week—thinking of the countless ways we can praise the Lord!