Last week was filled with blogging fun! As I was visiting my daily reads, I discovered that I had won two new awards, and I was tagged for a meme. WOW! What fun! I am terribly honored that the two bloggers who gave me the awards would think so highly of me. I am touched, truly.
I hope it’s OK to put all of this good ol’ fun into one post. I thought it would at least help me keep all the *rules* organized! LOL Here goes …
Here are the rules: By accepting this award, I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don’t know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.
1. I *love* ice cream. If I buy it, I will eat it. Most likely before the rest of my family ever has a chance to taste it. So, I don’t buy it very often.
2. My dream second honeymoon is to travel to Italy.
3. I am an only child. Because of that fact, sometimes I really wonder about the things my kids do. You know, how they fight and bicker. Is that normal? Of course I am learning that it is.
4. I am an introvert.
5. I really enjoy coffee. I have it every morning. And it is a wonderful thing. (But I have cut back on caffeine and mostly drink it decaf now.)
6. One of my all-time favorite movies is Singin’ in the Rain.
Now 6 bloggers to pass this award onto:
The next award is from Anne
. It’s easy, because there are no fun facts involved. All I have to do is award it to five bloggers who inspire me. So, I pass this award onto:
Now, last, but certainly not least, the meme that Christine
tagged me for.
Six names you go by:
Hun (short for Honey, but that’s how my husband spells it =)
Ma-mom (my new favorite by Boy)
Obes (a college nickname)
Three things you are wearing:
my wedding ring
comfy brown slippers
Three things you want very badly right now:
a day off
a large yummy coffee from Starbucks
a healthy fall and winter
Three things you did last night/yesterday:
attended Bible Study
watched The Mentalist
Two things you ate today:
eggs for breakfast
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
host our extended family’s fall birthday party
clean up after the said birthday party
Your three favorite beverages:
my morning coffee
Sugar Cookie tea from Celestial Seasonings
Pumpkin Spice lattes
Tag! You are it!
(But only if you want to play … no pressure!)