Yesterday, my baby boy was admitted to the hospital, after testing positive for RSV and Bronchiolitis. He is on high-flow oxygen and receiving the occasional nebulizer treatment. Without them, his breathing is just too labored, so these things are definitely helping him, but he still has a ways to go. Even though this is a waiting game, the pediatrician predicted he would remain in the hospital until Tuesday or Wednesday.
He is doing well, and he is where he needs to be! And for that I am grateful.
Please keep him in your prayers over the next few days as well as the rest of the children who miss their baby brother … and who are adjusting to the temporary family upset like real troopers!
More later …