I would love to come to your parish or event to speak on a variety of topics. Here is a list of topics, and I also am open to other ideas to meet your event’s needs.
- Marian Spirituality, including Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the Brown Scapular: How I Came to Honor Mary in This Way
- How to Cultivate Marian Devotion in Your Family (could be customized for specific liturgical seasons)
- Simple Ways to Celebrate the Saints
- How to Live Out the Sacraments in Everyday Life
- Mothering Many: Ideas for Prayer, Friendship, and Peace in the Midst of Crazy
I facilitated two women’s retreats at Transfiguration Catholic Church in Oakdale, Minnesota. Since high school, I have given numerous talks on retreats as well.
I have served as a lector, and I take proclaiming the Word of God very seriously. I always feel humbly honored to be an instrument of God’s message to His people.
In addition, I have appeared on Behind the Catholic Counter podcast from Aquinas and More and Relevant Radio’s Rediscover Hour with Jeff Cavins. I also have co-hosted the CatholicMom.com podcast, CM Hangout.