27. Early Sunday morning Mass
28. The privilege of proclaiming God’s Word as a lector
29. The slowness of Sunday … Our pastor encourages us to have a “no hurry, no worry” mentality, and that is what we strive to do.
30. The chance of 6-12 inches of snow so early in the season is hard to be grateful for. But it has pushed me into noting which children have well-fitting jackets and boots and which do not.
31. Reading and relating to a new book
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.