36. My oldest daughter, who turns 12 today
37. All the things that bring her joy: a letter in the mail, a good book, Red Velvet Cake
38. Being a mom … As imperfect as I am at it, I really do love it
39. Surprising her with the gift of ear piercing!
40. Her glow in the light of birthday candles
41. My husband who is such a good dad … so good that he even wrote a rap song for my daughter’s birthday (He normally writes the kids poems on their birthdays, but for this 12th birthday, he decided to branch out!)
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.