48. My hair stylist! She has been cutting my hair for about eight or nine years, and she is the first person to “get” my hair. I have a natural wave to my hair, and I always fought it. She was the first person who told me I didn’t have to fight it! What freedom!
49. Organizing the jackets, boots, mittens and hats. Making sure everyone has what they need for this early dose of winter.
50. Frozen pizzas in the freezer when there is no dinner plan in sight.
51. My family not minding frozen pizza for dinner.
52. Generous little boys who ask for money to give to the homeless.
53. A sweet daughter who dedicated her “The ABCs of Autumn” book project to her mama, “because she loves fall.”
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.