69. A smooth morning getting ready for school and out the door on time
70. Chatting with my kids in the van about their favorite Advent traditions and Christmas cookies; I want to include them in the planning this year …
71. #GraceOfYesDay and reading many stories of hope and encouragement about how people say yes to God
72. Saying yes to being silly with my 3yo
73. Birthday preparations for my twins’ seventh birthday on Thursday: gifts purchased, dinner and dessert ingredients stocked
74. Helping my 6yo son learn more about his patron, St. Luke
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.