88. Morning Mass with my daughter on the Feast of the Presentation of Mary
89. New beeswax Advent candles, made by a homeschooling family, and ready for next Sunday
90. A new Advent devotional that I cannot wait to begin
91. eMeals‘ slow-cooker meal plans
92. Clean water
93. Watching my kids build Legos all afternoon
94. Coming in from the cold and instantly feeling warmer
Linking up with fellow blogging friend Jenny from The Littlest Way. If you would like to join us in counting your blessings each day in November, please share your link or just your list each day in the comments section on her blog.